I Do - Colbie Caillat


I Do - Colbie Caillat



It's always been about me, myself, and II thought relationships were nothing but a waste of timeI never wanted to be anybody's other halfI was happy saying I had a love that wouldn't lastThat was the only way I knew 'til I met you
You make we wanna sayI do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doYeah, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do
'Cause every time before it's been like maybe yes and maybe noI can't live without it, I can't let it goOoh what did I get myself into?You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do
Tell me, is it only me, do you feel the same?You know me well enough to know that I'm not playing gamesI promise I won't turn around and I won't let you downYou can trust I've never felt it like I feel it now
Baby there's nothing, there's nothing we can't get throughSo can we sayI do, I do, I do, do do do do do doOh baby, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do
'Cause every time before it's been like maybe yes and maybe noI won't live without it, I won't let it goWhat more can I get myself into?You make we wanna say
Me, a family, a house, a familyOoh, can we be a family?And when I'm eighty years old I'm sitting next to you
And we'll remember when we saidI do, I do, I do, do do do do do doOh baby, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do
'Cause every time before it's been like maybe yes and maybe noI won't live without it, I won't let us goJust look at what we got ourselves intoYou make me wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I doLove you

Leave a Reply

.M.D.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers