If You're Not The One




Verse:                                                        
    D                                              G
If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad, today?        
    D                                            G
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours, this way?
    D                                            G
If you are not mine then why does your heart return, my call?
    D                                               G
If you were not mine would I have the strength to stand, at all?


Refrain:
A                      G
I never know what the future brings,
       A                     Em
But I know your here with me now, 
                 D                                   G
We’ll make it through and I hope you are the one I share my life with


Chorus:
D                             Em             G              D
I don’t wanna run away, but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
           Em                 G                               Bm
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
              A              Em           G
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

[ Tab from: http://www.guitaretab.com/n/nikki-gil/185338.html ]
Verse 2:
   D                                     G
If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
   D                                           G
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
   D                                              G
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life,
   D                                      G
If your not for me then why do I dream of me, as your wife?


Refrain 2:
A                           G
I don’t know why you’re so far away, 
       A                      Em
But I know that this much is true,
                 D                                  G             
We’ll make it through and I hope you are the one I share my life with,
D                                 G             
And I wish that you could be the one I die with,
D                                 G                
And I pray that you’re the one I build my home with,
A          G              D
I hope I love you all my life.


Repeat Chorus


Bridge:
          Bm       G                   A                      G
'Cause I miss you body and soul, so strong that it takes my breath away,
        Bm         G                 A                         D     
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today,
          Bm         G                    A
'Cause I love you, whether its wrong or right,
                   D              G                          A        D
And though I can’t be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side.


Repeat Chorus   

Leave a Reply

.M.D.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers